INSIDER'S WINE CLUB: SIGN UP BENEFITS & DISCOUNTS SHIPPING MEMBERSHIP POLICIES FAQ
IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP POLICIES
Contact Information: August Hill Winery Tasting Room, 106 Mill St. Utica, IL 61373
email: firstname.lastname@example.org · www.augusthillwinery.com
Phone: (815) 667-5211 · Fax: (815) 667-5247
- You must be at least 21 years old to be a member.
- Adult signature is required upon delivery of your shipment.
- A credit card is required for purchase. Your credit card is charged prior to shipping date. Notification of credit card charge and shipping date are sent via e-mail.
- A minimum of one shipment is required to qualify for the benefits of membership. You may cancel your membership by contacting us in writing via email prior to the first day of the shipping month. Club memberships are considered active until member chooses to cancel.
- Membership applies to member listed on application and member’s significant other.
- Wine club discounts cannot be combined with other discounts. Discounts do not apply to offsite events.
- We are happy to add your favorite wine to your wine club order, but no substitutions can be made.
- Will call orders are held for one year; after this time, your will call order will be shipped to you and your card on file will be charged for the shipping fee. We may substitute other wines if the club selections are no longer available.
- Bi-monthly shipments are made in January, March, May, July, September, and November. Shipping Saver shipments are mailed in March, July, and November.
- Shipping charges listed on this website are current rates and may change in the future.
- Due to state laws, we are only able to ship wine to a limited number of states. Check our website or call the Tasting Room to see if shipping is available to your state.
- We are not responsible for misdirected shipments.
- Three attempts to deliver your wine club package are made. After those three attempts, the member incurs the costs of failed delivery.
- Please remember to notify us of any address changes.
- Shipments may be delayed due to extreme temperatures.